Date & Time
Tuesday, Sep 11
1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Doors open: 1:00 PM
JW Marriott LIVE! LA – Platinum A & B
Wireless power is going to change the way we live, work and play — making it easier to stay connected, become more efficient, and have more fun. But today’s wireless charging solutions have some major limitations. Good news is: next-generation technologies like resonant and RF can fix that — and AirFuel will show you how.
Join us for the AirFuel Wireless Power Mini-Conference, developed in partnership with Mobile World Congress Americas. Learn about next-generation wireless power technology including current and near-future deployments. Hear from leaders in consumer electronics, robotics, AR/VR, and healthcare industries, to name a few.
Whether you are already working with wireless power or just getting started, this mini-conference can help – please join us. Registration if free, but space is limited, so sign up today: https://www.airfuel.org/news/events/mini-conference-2018/
Agenda (in progress)
• 12:30 pm – Doors Open
• 1:00 pm – Welcome
• 1:05 – 1:30pm – The State of Wireless Power, Dinesh Kithany, IHSMarkit
• 1:30 – 2:00pm – Why Next-Gen Technology?, Sanjay Gupta, AirFuel Alliance
• 2:00 – 2:30pm – The Building Blocks for Success – A Chipset Evolution, ONSemiconductor
• 2:30 – 3:15pm – PANEL: Do’s & Don’ts for Consumer Electronics; Vivo, Lenovo & Huawei
• 3:15 – 3:30pm – Coffee break & demos
• 3:30 – 4:00pm – RF Tomorrow? RF Today!; Neeraj Sahejpal, Energous & Humavox
• 4:00 – 5:00pm – CASE STUDIES: Wireless Power 2.0 (Robotics, Automotive, Healthcare & IoT); Ian Bernstein, Misty Robotics, Faurecia & more
• 5:00 – 5:30pm – Myths vs. Reality – Clearing Up the Misconceptions; Alex Lidow, EPC; Ky Sealy, WiTricity, Qualcomm & PowerSphyr
• 5:30pm – Close & demo
© Copyright 2018 GSM Association. The GSM logo is registered and owned by the GSM Association.