Date & Time
Wednesday, Sep 12
2:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Doors open: 2:00 PM
Concourse Hall, Level 2 – Theater E
Walk up access is available on a first come, first served basis.
Find us on the Concourse Hall, Level 2 - Theater E
Have our kids become too connected? With over 5 devices to manage in the average home, parents are feeling overwhelmed by new digital parenting responsibilities. 71% worry about their kids' screen time and 68% feel they lack control over what content their kids view. The companies that solve this gargantuan problem for families win their hearts...and their loyalty. Hear from and network with leaders in the industry to learn why addressing the urgent topic of digital wellness is so critical, and learn how to take the lead.
Every attendee receives a complimentary Circle device. Take it home to manage all the devices in your connected family!
2:15 pm - Welcome & Introductions
• Lance Charlish, CEO, Circle
2:30 pm - Keynote Presentation
• Baroness Beeban Kidron, 5Rights Foundation and Member of UK House of Lords
3:00 pm - Panel Presentation
Learn from the Leaders: Connected Families and the Digital Future
• Kyle Laughlin, SVP, Product - Disney Games, Apps & Connected Experiences, Disney
• Parag Garg, VP, Product Management and Products & Services, T-Mobile
• Andrew Olson, Executive Vice President, Sky
4:00 pm - Networking Reception
5:00 pm - Session Close
© Copyright 2018 GSM Association. The GSM logo is registered and owned by the GSM Association.