Moscone West Hall is Expanding to Include NEXTech!
After a successful launch at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, NEXTech is making its way to San Francisco for MWC Americas. Part of the West Hall, NEXTech is the ultimate destination for next-generation technology, featuring most forward-thinking companies and innovative technologies that have demonstrated incredible disruption across the entire mobile ecosystem. NEXTech will highlight all facets of next-generation technology including augmented & virtual reality, robotics, connected & autonomous cars, and artificial intelligence. See firsthand how technology is impacting the way we interact, communicate, work, and play. You don’t want to miss it!
Visit Themed Zones and Pavilions within NEXTech
The VR/AR Zone will feature leading headset, content, and solution providers currently utilizing virtual and augmented reality to enhance business operations and improve lives. Exhibitors include:
- Arvizio will showcase live, immersive demonstrations of MR Studio mixed reality experience utilizing the Microsoft HoloLens! Interact with 3D holographic images and experience the benefits of Arvizio’s server assisted platform for LOD processing for a variety of large, 3D models. Learn more about Arvizio.
- Bottle Rocket is an international, multi-disciplinary mobile studio that connects future-focused brands to their customers through sophisticated yet simple mobile experiences. Bottle Rocket will host a pod in the VRAR zone. Learn more about Bottle Rocket.
- Meta focuses on bridging the gap between the virtual and the real with the world’s most immersive AR experiences. Meta will demonstrate a ‘workplace of the future’ which brings the holographic future to life. Learn more about Meta.
- Samsung provides consumers and organizations with a portfolio of groundbreaking products in appliances, home entertainment, Internet of Things, mobile computing, smartphones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure and wearables, and more. Learn more about Samsung.
- Visbit Inc. is the first to offer an all-in-one streaming service that can deliver and play 360-degree VR videos without noticeable latency or heavy compression in 4K to 12K resolution over regular Wi-Fi and LTE. Learn more about Visbit Inc.
- Vuzix is a leading supplier of Smart-Glasses, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets. Vuzix’s has a space in the NEXTech Zone. Learn more about Vuzix.
- Wikitude will amaze the crowd with its SLAM SDK, awarded 2017’s best “Augmented Reality Tool” for developers. What you’ll see? Exclusive demos of Object Recognition, Instant Tracking, recognition of multiple targets and more! Learn more about Wikitude.
- BICS connects the world by creating reliable and secure mobile experiences. Learn more about BICS.
- Cassia focuses on the Future of Bluetooth IoT and the Future of Connected Things. Cassia has a space in the NEXTech Zone. Learn more about Cassia.
- IBM delivers comprehensive mobile security and management for applications, documents, email, and devices. Learn more about IBM.
- TomTom Maps is proud to showcase its newest technology at NEXTech. From autonomous driving to VR, mobility, big data, and smart cities, TomTom’s Maps Booth will demonstrate how businesses leverage its data in their products and services to help ease the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Learn more about TomTom Maps.
- Valid8 offers feature, conformance and load testing for LTE/4G, 3G, IMS, VoIP and PSTN telecommunication networks.
This pavilion will highlight innovative applications of graphene that are impacting the industry – from batteries and screens to chips, wearables, and more.
Extend Your NEXTech Experience
GSMA Summits highlight many next-generation tech themes. Check out these summits to expand your knowledge and hear from the industry’s biggest tech leaders: Augmented and Virtual Reality in the Enterprise on Wednesday; and Connected Vehicles on Thursday.
If you’re interested in aligning with GSMA initiatives through GSMA Summits or featuring your company alongside the biggest tech leaders in the world at NEXTech, contact us today!
Get a quick video glimpse of NEXTech from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: