We are pleased to announce that on Thursday 14th September GSMA Mobile World Congress America will host the M-Enabling Forum in the Moscone Center. The M-Enabling Forum is a joint initiative of GSMA Mobile World Congress America, the Global Initiative for Inclusive Information and Communication Technologies (G3ict) and E.J. Krause & Associates (EJK) to promote accessible technologies and environments for senior citizens and persons with disabilities. The M-Enabling Forum has established itself as the leading global conference and showcase covering the fast-moving technology innovations that enable seniors and persons with disabilities to access digital content and services in new ways. The demographic reality of more than one billion persons around the world living with a disability presents unprecedented accessibility challenges but also many opportunities for governments and the private sector alike. The M-Enabling Forum offers a unique gathering of leading executives from Government, Industry, and Advocacy Organizations from around the world to network and participate in plenary and specialized breakout sessions.
Key Topics include:
• Innovation in robotics, wearables, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, IoT, smart homes and appliances, self-driving cars
• Latest enabling end-user solutions for cognitive, mobility, visual, hearing impairments and aging challenges
• Scaling-up accessibility in higher education, businesses, government, workplace, smart cities
• Refreshed Section 508, WCAG 2.1, RTT, standard for navigation software
• Health, safety and well-being, home care, connected citizens, social media, security and privacy
Click the button at top of the page to indicate your interest in this program. You will be directed to log in to your My Registration account, or create a new account if you have not registered. You may choose this program in My Programs & Events, and the partner will notify you regarding your application status.