Meet the Mobile IoT pioneers!
Join leading IoT operators and developers to discover how mobile low power wide area (LPWA) networks are reducing costs and redefining business models.
Leading experts including Cameron Coursey (AT&T), Ankur Bhan (Nokia), Georges Karam (Sequans), Daniel Herb (T-Mobile), Mark Bartolomeo (Verizon) and Luke Ibbetson (Vodafone) will explore the ongoing commercialisation of licensed spectrum LPWA networks and their power to deliver service to billions of new devices, providing complete IoT connectivity.
Nokia’s Ankur Bhan will highlight the need for industry collaboration to create a worldwide IoT network to accelerate the Internet of Things. In addition, he will explore key challenges around the IoT such as interoperability testing with a multitude of new devices, IoT security and the challenge of generating new revenue streams in new vertical markets for Operators. Finally, he will cover the value of carrier class infrastructure and the commercialisation of LPWA technology.
The 5th GSMA Global Mobile IoT Summit is a complimentary event hosted by the GSMA, who represents nearly 800 mobile operators and more than 300 companies in the broader ecosystem.
Seats are limited and provided on a ‘first-come first-served basis’ to those who have pre-registered. Lunch will be served from 1pm, and the event will be followed by the Mobile IoT Innovators Networking Reception.
• Cameron Coursey, VP Product Development, AT&T and Chair of LTE-M Task Force
• Ankur Bhan, Global Head of Nokia’s Worldwide IoT network grid (WING)
• Georges Karam, CEO Sequans Communications
• Daniel Herb, Director Internet of Things, T-Mobile
• Mark Bartolomeo, the VP of Connected solutions at Verizon
• Luke Ibettson, Chief Engineer, Group R&D, Vodafone
• Graham Trickey, Head of the Internet of Things Programme, GSMA
Register in advance to secure your place
Location: The Village 969 Market Street