SDL provides a single solution for enhancing, administering, and benefiting from the Rapidly expanding in-vehicle connected content ecosystem. Join SDLC members as they present a full day program addressing the swiftly changing landscape of content and connectivity. Explore the immediate opportunities and the future possibilities that SDL provides to the entire connected car community.
• Toyota, Mazda, Suzuki, Subaru, Peugeot, and Citroen are joining the millions of Ford vehicles already on the road in growing support of the SDL connectivity platform
• Learn the simple development process Magellan and others have used for integrating SDL in to a mobile app in order to provide your user base a single solution across any major mobile OS
• Understand the impact that the encroachment of third party ecosystems poses to your bottom line and how SDL empowers OEMs to maintain control and monetize connectivity in the vehicle
• Explore how access to vehicle generated data will enhance content and feature innovation
• Learn about the evolution of the SDL platform and how anyone can participate and contribute to the success of this industry leading initiative
• Compete in the SDL Hackathon Sept 11-12 for a shot at a $5000 grand prize
• Lunch Provided